What your BBC Guild Score Means
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY SCORE?
- Sales Tax
- Purchase Tax
- Raffle Tickets
- Gold Donated to the Guild Bank
- Auction Donations + Winning Auction bids
- …and other factors.
HOW CAN I RAISE MY SCORE?For details, click here.
WHAT TRIGGERS A REMOVAL REVIEW?In order to make room for new members on our waiting list, we remove “Inactive” members about once a week. We’re not overly eager to remove anyone from the guild but at the same time, we need everyone to be actively contributing so we can pay the bills. We consider a number of factors for every single member that we review:
- Last Login Date 7+ Days without a login triggers a review. Putting a note on the member roster with return date (MM/DD/YY) will result in us trying to hold your spot for up to 30 days.
- Time in Guild New Members are given up to 30 days to build history Long time members are given extra consideration.
- Guild 30 Day Score We’ll also look at recent activity to see if it’s rising or declining Being in the bottom 10% (450 or lower) can trigger a review.
WHAT IF I GET REMOVED FOR INACTIVITY?
- Members removed for inactivity are welcome to rejoin the guild when their situation changes, unless we find ourselves booting a member over and over for the same reason. High Volume trading guilds aren’t for everyone.
- To re-join the guild, just fill out a member application (mention “returning member” and that you’re ready to contribute at a higher level again).